Happy Birthday Bre Happy Birthday Bre

Awh that cute man! Good for you, good for you!

Noah's Big Book Episode 2 Noah's Big Book Episode 2

Loved the story, it made me laugh quite alot. You synced the soundeffects good. And the script was good written. However you should put some more effort into your art, then it would be perfect. When you use stick figurers the animation feels like "I don't care how it looks". And why is the duck blue, makes no sense.

Anyway, it was funny and you written a good script, love to see more of your work!

Adrellia Village #16 Adrellia Village #16

It was alright, funny that you made up your own story and you can develop the story even more. However it's really annoying to listen to the microphone turning on and off, the voice actor speaks to close to the mic and makes a humming noise.

What you should do to you next video is to have a background noise during the hole clip or records some silence and placing it overall. Would make the microphone tuning on and off less noticeable. One last thing, you should have pauses between sentences.

Otherwise I liked it. You have some talent! Hope to see some more work from you.

MistyEntertainment responds:

haha, thanks for the critique, though this was made in 2010, the stuff I make now is so much better. i suggest that you check out "Adrellia Village #38: SE" if you wanna see the best thing I've done as of now. i'm not sure what "talent" you're referring to.

A Second Chance A Second Chance

Great and fun game!
Love all your games, please continue making more!

Let's Play video of the game;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElQ4eT wQwtc&feature=c4-overview&list=UUHcyh NHNtHZNl5bVa78OzuA

molkman responds: